You can make a difference
As a registered charity, every penny raised helps us to engage more people in creative activities, keep our building The Point open and accessible to all and to develop artists and nurture talent.
A donation of £30 could:
- Pay for a vulnerable young person to come to a creative session that develops the skills needed to live an independent life
- Enable a carer to attend Singing for Memory along with their partner living with dementia
- Pay for materials for children with severe and profound disabilities to try printmaking for the first time
- Contribute towards artist development to develop new approaches to improve confidence and social skills for adults experiencing mental health issues
- Pay for the paint to refresh the walls between exhibitions in the gallery
Gift Aid allows charities to reclaim tax on a donation made by a UK taxpayer, which means your donations will be worth 25% more to us at no extra cost to you. If you Gift Aid your donations we can claim back from the government 25p for every £1 you donate to darts (Doncaster Community Arts). This additional income really does make a big difference, so please don’t forget to Gift Aid donations if you are a UK tax payer.
If you would like to discuss making a donation to us, please contact Sophy Sylvester, Head of Fundraising and Development, on 01302 558059 or at firstname.lastname@example.org