Making a difference
Help us make positive changes to the lives of people across Doncaster
As a registered charity, every penny raised helps us to engage more people in essential arts opportunities across the borough – nurturing talent, supporting local artists and improving life, learning and health for the people of Doncaster.
A donation of £25 could:
- Pay for an at-risk young person to come to Art Club session and develop the confidence needed to live an independent life
- Enable a carer to attend Singing for Memory along with their partner living with dementia
- Pay for materials for children with severe and profound disabilities to try printmaking for the first time
- Contribute towards artist development and provide new opportunities for Doncaster creatives
- Fund the materials used in a Creative Directions session, supporting an adult with mental ill health to grow and thrive
Make your donation go further. If you Gift Aid your donations we can claim 25p back from the government for every £1 you donate to darts. This additional income makes a huge difference, so make sure to add Gift Aid donations if you are a UK tax payer.
If you would like to discuss making a donation to us, get in touch with Sophy Sylvester, Director (Fundraising and Development), on 01302 493994 or at firstname.lastname@example.org