Finding Enjoyment, Gaining Achievement
A participatory research study
Finding Enjoyment, Gaining Achievement is a participatory research study by Emma Crook and Shirley Brice Heath with Jim Lunt and Caitlin Whelan. The team collaborated with two Doncaster schools to undertake the research: Station Road in Conisbrough and Our Lady of Mount Carmel in Intake.
We asked a series of questions:
- Can we measure enjoyment?
- What are the benefits of enjoyment?
- Who or what can bring enjoyment?
- How can enjoyment relate to engagement and achievement?
- What difference does enjoyment make to preparation for life?
and researched the answers through a variety of methods. Find out the outcomes by reading the full publication here.